This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here. I am so excited--SO excited, to share this recorded, 4-day webinar of practical help for moms, with Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae. Many of you know they released a phenomenal book earlier this year called Desperate: Hope for the mom who needs to breathe.
This webinar includes the following elements:
Get the the Webinar by clicking HERE!
Day One: Laying a Foundation of Love - Sally Clarkson
Observing God as a parent gives us a pattern to follow as we seek the best for our own children. God extends His love, training, and instruction throughout the Bible for the benefit of His children that He loves. In this session we will cover Biblical principles and practical ideas of how to build a winning relationship with your own children so that their heart will be turned towards you as a parent. Understanding Jesus’ motivation with his own disciples lays a foundation for reaching our own children’s hearts.
Day Two: Loving the Wild One - Sarah Mae
If there is one thing that I get the most emails and comments on it is my precious Caroline, the former “wild one”. I say former because over the last year she has matured into the most delightful little girl. But it took work and time and intention, and in this webinar I will share with you the journey, the ups and downs, and what things have made the biggest impact on my Caroline becoming a genuine delight.
If you have a wild one, I’ll show you how to hang in there with grace, nurture change, and genuinely enjoy your child.
Day Three: Dealing with Our Junk So We Can Parent with Clarity -Sarah Mae
I believe that respecting our children, relating with them, being honest, and treating them as we would like to be treated is foundational for building loving and trusting relationships. However, in order to be able to parent this way, we first need to deal with our junk.
In this webinar, I will talk about what hinders our ability to parent in freedom and what steps we can take to become true and whole so we can parent with clarity.
Day Four: Heartfelt Discipline + Your Parenting Questions Answered - Sally Clarkson
Viewing your child from a Biblical perspective will determine how you view the role of discipline in your children’s lives. In this talk, the goals of discipline will be laid out, and practical advice will be given for the different stages of a child’s life. Learning to see each child for the unique design God gave them will free you, as a parent to understand how to reach their heart and motivate them to learn to listen to your instruction and to obey your training.
The second half of this Webinar will be dedicated to answering your parenting questions.
What You Will Get
- Four days of teaching & conversation with Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae via live Webinar
- Five daily emails with inspiration, key readings and other resources
- The opportunity to ask Sally your parenting questions
- My 24 Family Ways PDF Packet
- The UnWired Mom eBook
- Core Lies eBook
- On-demand access after the live Webinar is completed (so you can watch anytime)
Topics They Will Cover
- How to Raise a “Wild One”
- How to Instill Excellence in Your Child
- How to Have a Quiet Time When There’s No Quiet
- How to Deal with Over-Emotinal Children
- How to Find a Mentor
- How to Build a Winning Relationship With Your Child
- How to Motivate Your Children to Listen to Your Instruction and Obey Your Training
- How to Deal With Your Lies So You Can Parent in Freedom Instead of Fear
- How to Get Through the Desperate Days
- How to Find and Nurture Friendships with Other Moms
The entire e-Course is only $17.99.
Get Yours HERE.