5 Days Series
Next week I'll be posting as part of a series called 5 Days of Mothering and Homemaking. There are 21 bloggers who have joined in to create this series.
I'm posting on cleaning and getting your children involved. Topics will include:
- Intro & Clutter Control -
- Kitchen: the Center of Everything
- Deep Cleaning
- Serving with Joy
Each day will include a challenge that you have to start and maintain for that week. It would be awesome to maintain them past the week, but for now we'll focus on just that week.
The other bloggers participating in the series and their topics include:
- Christy - 5 Days of Planning to Make the Most of Summer
- Jodi - 5 Days of Using the Vitamix
- Lauren - 5 Days to a Healthier Pregnancy
- Anne Simpson - 5 Days of Homemade Ingredients
- Sarah - 5 Days of Summer Activities with Children
- Amanda - 5 Days of Using Technology to Manage Your Home
- Karen - 5 Days of Saying Yes
- Kasey - 5 Days of Getting Organized
- Leigh Ann - 5 Days of 20 Minute Meals
- Chelsey - 5 Days of Essential Oils for Mama's, Babies and Children
- Eileen - 5 Days to Better Communication
- Kelli - 5 Days of Using Your Grain Mill
- Kelli - 5 Days of Exploring God's Creation
- Christin - 5 Days of How to Clean House (and involve your children)
- Mary - 5 days of Using Essential Oils
- Honey - 5 Days of Organizing Your Homeschool
- Trillia - 5 Days of Saying No
- Kim - TBA
- Nicole - 5 Days of Virtue Training
- Laurie - 5 Days of Children's Birthday Party Ideas
- Stephanie - 5 Days of Blessing Your Husband
Summer Book Club
I've decided, with the help of some feedback, that I'm going to hold a summer book club here. Whether you're single, married, a mother with small children or an empty-nester, we can all do this study together.
Beautiful Battle is a book that deals with understanding the enemy, utilizing our armor, how to deal with being reactive, and how we can live with hope in the midst of a battle.
It is broken down beautifully and we have two choices of how we can go through it, so this is where I'll need your input.
We can either go through it slowly, one chapter per week, and finish some time in the middle of the fall. Or we can go through it faster, doing two chapters per week and finish before September. We start in two weeks, June 13th, so get those books ordered! :)
So you need to tell me in the comments: one chapter per week or two chapters per week? Ready? Go!